Enhance your clinical skills as you engage with patients in an objective and realistic interactive simulation. Treat patients, diagnose medical conditions, and prescribe medications. There are no limits to your choices—order from thousands of labs, diagnoses, devices, and drugs using an intuitive patient chart-based interface. Powerful metrics track your performance and provide instant expert feedback on your decisions. Upon completion, results will be presented, along with author commentary on each case.
The goal of this activity is to provide clinicians with the latest data and concepts regarding the diagnosis and treatment of and adverse event management for patients with bladder cancer.
This activity is intended for hematology/oncology specialists and urologists.
- Demonstrate improved performance associated with
- Determining appropriate treatment strategies for bladder cancer
- Selecting therapy for a patient with non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC)
- Selecting therapy for a patient with metastatic bladder cancer
- Providing strategies to monitor or manage immune-related adverse events
Approximate Time to Complete: 75 minutes
Credit Available: March 29, 2021 - March 29, 2022
Developed through a partnership between SITC and Medscape.
Additional Resources for Clinicans from SITC: